Music Stream Vote is a WordPress plugin and IRC bot that collects votes on what’s playing now in your IceCast music station.
- Poll IceCast
.xspfURL for name of currently playing track every n seconds.
- Announce track changes in an IRC chat room and post them to WordPress.
- Allow chat room users to post votes from -5 to +5 on each played track. (One vote per person per play, undoable and changeable.)
- Configurable IRC commands and responses (enable, disable, change response text) for “Say hi”, “Help”, “Vote”, “Unvote”, “Now Playing”, and “Stats”.
- Report Top 10 tracks in chat room.
- Report Top 100 tracks and last 24 hours of play on web site.
|GPG Key||Use Brendan Kidwell's GPG key to verify the integrity of the tags in the source tree.|
|Project Home Page||https://github.com/bkidwell/music-stream-vote|
|First stable release.
|Deployed for OO show on 8 Nov 2013.|